Current Job Openings:
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT— ACCESSORIES (Part-Time, New York)
Dauphinette is seeking a part-time Production Assistant in Accessories to support with in-house jewelry production and other creative projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Product-focused, hands-on, creative thinker who performs well in a dynamic environment
- Jewelry-making and resin experience highly preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong, genuine desire to develop and grow the Dauphinette brand.
- Art background is a large plus!
- New York-based only. You must be able to commute to/from our studio in Brooklyn and the garment district. We are not seeking remote candidates at this time.
- You will report directly to the founder, primarily assisting on accessories but with opportunities to branch into other creative projects.
- Conduct all in-house jewelry production and repairs.
- Self-reporting production quantities, establishing and meeting production goals.
- Managing supplies inventory
- This is a part-time opportunity, with starting hours of 12 hours/week, 2 days a week.
The ideal candidate:
- Effective— you value productivity and efficiency, approaching tasks with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Detail-focused— you pay intense attention to details, ensuring neat, quality products.
- Independent— you bring 100% to the team but are also able to develop ideas and plans autonomously; you are constantly seeking ways to improve internal systems and your work
- Passionate— you are excited about Dauphinette, our mission, and our community.
- Loves flowers, fine art and pastry.
Tell us why you are perfect for this opportunity! For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Production Assistant Application: [Your Name]”. Creativity is strongly encouraged, and applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Fall/Winter 2020 Internship
We are currently seeking talent for our Fall 2020 Internship program. Our interns receive a unique opportunity inside the world of Dauphinette, learning about everything from brand marketing, to sales and business operations. You will be on your feet. You will leave knowing how to sustainably pack the perfect box. You will work closely with the founder. You will learn a lot.
Interns must be be New York-based, available to work 2-3 days per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Extremely punctual and focused
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fall-Winter 2020 Internship Application: [Your Name]”.
Dauphinette is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inviting and developing diverse perspectives.
All current job and internship openings will be posted on this page.