Current Job Openings:
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (2 days/week)
Overview-- Dauphinette is seeking a part-time sales associate to work in our New York flagship boutique, opening Spring 2021.
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous retail experience strongly preferred, especially in luxury retail.
- Ability to engage customers, clientele, and establish a welcoming environment.
- Strong brand knowledge and interest
- Physically able to lift inventory and boxes
- Familiarity with Shopify POS a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Must have availability on Sunday
- You will report directly to the store manager and to the founder
- Liaising with customers, keeping shop inventory organized, and assisting with customer support for both in-person and e-commerce channels.
- Merchandising and maintaining a presentable, attractive retail floor that is both tidy and adhering to brand specifications at all times, cleaning and tidying the space as needed
- Assist with order fulfillment and shipping
- Tracking your sales and providing nightly sell-through reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- Independent— you bring 100% to the team but are also able self-motivated, well-equipped to execute tasks and plan autonomously; you are constantly seeking ways to improve internal systems and your work.
- Effective— you believe in a customer-first, results-driven sales strategy. You set measurable sales goals and work dynamically to achieve them.
- Strong Communicator— you enjoy connecting with diverse groups of people, you are an exceptional conversationalist who enjoys storytelling. You are excited to welcome customers into the world of Dauphinette. You are concise and thorough when submitting feedback.
- Highly Organized— you like everything in its place, you are able to build organizational systems for inventory and keep yourself and others organized.
- Passionate— you are excited about Dauphinette, our mission, and our community.
- Loves flowers, fine art and pastry.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Associate Application: [Your Name]”.
Spring 2021 Internship
We are currently seeking talent for our Spring 2021 Internship program. Our interns receive a unique opportunity inside the world of Dauphinette, learning about everything from brand marketing, to sales and business operations. You will be on your feet. You will leave knowing how to sustainably pack the perfect box. You will work closely with the founder. You will learn a lot.
Interns must be be New York-based, available to work 2-3 days per week from February through May 2021.
The ideal candidate:
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Extremely punctual and focused
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Spring 2021 Internship Application: [Your Name]”.
Dauphinette is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inviting and developing diverse perspectives.
All current job and internship openings will be posted on this page.