Current Job Openings:
Executive Assistant (Part-Time [15-25 hours/week], New York)
Dauphinette is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Creative Officer (CCO) in business operations and brand development. The Executive Assistant will provide support across all channels-- from managing company schedules to liaising with direct customers, retail partners, and manufacturing partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A genuinely self-motivated, creative thinker who works well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, extremely punctual
- An open, friendly, collaborative working style
- Strong knowledge of Shopify
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- A strong, genuine desire to develop and grow the Dauphinette brand.
- Design/sewing experience is a big plus.
- New York-based only, and able to commute to between our studio in south Brooklyn and the garment district. We are not seeking remote candidates at this time.
- You will report directly to the CCO, assisting on a range of company and PA tasks:
- Managing CCO's daily schedule, along with company calendar including seasonal development/production, events, and shipping schedule.
- Assist on event planning. Prominent examples include: NYFW show, market week, retail activation
- Bookkeeping and inventory management, including packaging orders and arranging shipments.
- Organizing and managing studio space
- Liaising with our sales team, freelance partners, and manufacturing partners
- Flexing into a PA role when needed, helping with errands and administrative tasks
- This is a part-time opportunity, with starting hours of 15-20 hours/week, 3 days/week. There is capacity to increase hours. Pre-allocate for increased flexibility/hours during fashion months (September, February).
The ideal candidate:
- Effective— you take initiative and approach tasks with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Empathic— you take a humanistic, caring approach towards all perspectives and are very considerate of others
- Independent— you bring 100% to the team but are also able to develop ideas and plans autonomously; you are constantly seeking ways to improve internal systems and your work
- Passionate— you are excited about Dauphinette, our mission, and our community.
- Loves flowers, fine art and pastry.
Tell us why you are perfect for this job! For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive Assistant Application: [Your Name]”. Creativity is strongly encouraged, and applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Summer 2020 Internship
We are currently seeking talent for our Summer 2020 Internship program. Our interns receive a unique opportunity inside the world of Dauphinette, learning about everything from brand marketing, to sales and business operations. You will be on your feet. You will leave knowing how to sustainably pack the perfect box. You will work closely with the founder. You will learn a lot.
Interns must be be New York-based, available to work 2-3 days per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Detail-oriented, highly organized
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Extremely punctual and focused
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Summer 2020 Internship Application: [Your Name]”.
Dauphinette is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inviting and developing diverse perspectives.