OAT HOLMES coat
one of a kind // site exclusive // ships within 2 business days from nyc
Sweet, creamy oat milk-- the trend that is sweeping our nation. Maybe the humble Holmes coat can do it too. This is a vintage 1980s gridded coat decorated with twinkling crocheted flowers made with recycled yarn, topped off with a reclaimed, oversized chocolate Mongolain shearling collar.
- exterior 70% wool, 30% nylon; reclaimed mongolian shearling; various recycled yarns
- lining compositions unknown-- we keep vintage linings to maintain the garment's integrity.
fit + measurements:
- 40" length, 22.25" sleeve,20" across chest
- recommended for modern sizes US 4 to 10
- intended fit is boxy and oversized
notes on condition for vintage components: 4/Great
Please note: Each piece is a mix of vintage, recycled, or new components. Please love any slight imperfections, signs of age, or qualities typical of vintage garments as part of the piece's unique history!