AGATHE cashmere, birch wood & agate
This one is for the nature lover with a city lifestyle. Full-length coat constructed from 100% vintage cashmere. A polished, natural agate top button is off-set by beech wood buttons, sliced and hand-drilled locally in Ballingarry, Ireland.
WHAT MAKES THIS SPECIAL: globally sourced, sliced agate and beech wood buttons are hand-sewn to a vintage cashmere coat
COLOR: Sable-- a soft deep black.
- Vintage cashmere exterior
- Buttons from grey agate stone, natural beech wood coated in linseed oil
- Lining compositions for this coat are unknown, as we keep vintage linings to preserve the garment's integrity.
FIT + MEASUREMENTS:
- 47" length
- 20" across chest
- Recommended for sizes XS-L
- Meant to fit slightly larger, with a swingy flared hem
one-of-a-kind: Whoever gets it first, gets it last. This will ship within 2 business days from the NYC studio.
Please note: Each piece is a mix of vintage, recycled, or new components. Please love any slight imperfections, signs of age, or qualities typical of vintage garments as part of the piece's unique history!